Lacey Murillo | 1886 Bar, The Raymond - Pasadena, CA
2 Muddled Cranberries
3/4 oz. Lemon Juice
1 oz. Simple Syrup
1.5 London Dry Gin
2 dashes Orange Bitters
Juniper Berry DRY Soda
Serve: Rocks Glass
Garnish: Fresh Cranberries and Orange Twist
- Combine first five ingredients in ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake for 5-7 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Top with Juniper Berry DRY Soda and garnish with two cranberries and orange twist.
- Half fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add mint syrup and bourbon and shake well
- Strain into glass over crushed ice, add Juniper Berry DRY and stir
- Garnish with mint sprigs
- Over medium heat, stir together 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Remove pan from heat, add a bunch of mint, and steep 15 minutes.
- Strain, then refrigerate syrup until cold, about 3 hours
- Mix gin, Juniper Berry DRY and ice together in glass.
- Add a fresh squeeze of lime and garnish.
Developed for Lisa Dupar Catering by Len Nahajski - Seattle, WA 3 oz. premium sake (dryness rating: +2 to +8) or Shochu
3 oz. ice cold Juniper Berry DRY Soda
dash of orange bitters
Serve: champagne flute
Garnish: fresh lychee fruit
- Pour sake directly into champagne flute, then add DRY Soda
- Garnish with a fresh lychee fruit in the bottom of the glass
Developed for Lisa Dupar Catering by Len Nahajski - Seattle, WA 1 oz. premium gin
1 oz. premium vodka
splash of Gran Marnier
1 oz. Juniper Berry DRY Soda
Serve: cocktail glass
Garnish: orange twist
- Coat the inside of a cocktail glass with a splash Gran Marnier, then shake out the excess
- Stir (not shake) gin and vodka in ice until cold
- Strain into cocktail glass and top with DRY Soda
- Garnish with orange twist
Developed for Lisa Dupar Catering by Len Nahajski - Seattle, WA 2 oz. premium vodka
1 oz. fresh lemon juice
2/4 oz. simple syrup
1 1/2 oz. Juniper Berry DRY Soda
Serve: cocktail glass
Garnish: 3" long sprig of rosemary
- Shake all ingredients except soda together in a cocktail shaker
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- Top with DRY Soda and garnish with rosemary
- Combine all ingredients and ice in glass
- Stir gently and serve